Saturday, September 5, 2009

September Update!

Hello! Just wanted to let everyone know that while I've been missing from the Cake Ladies blog, I've been as busy as ever in real life.

The bakestand is going strong: every Sunday from 9 to 1, around the corner from the Temescal farmer's market at 438 Avon Street. We have cupcakes, cream scones with seasonal fruit, rustic fruit pies, and Ritual coffee, and now you can buy my jam by the jar (current flavors include strawberry, O'Henry peach, and Flavor King pluot). Come on the early side if you have your heart set on something in particular, because we have been selling out almost every week!

And in personal news (by way of an explanation for why I've been too busy the past few months to post here) -- my two-year-old daughter will be joined in January by a new brother! We are all very excited about it.

I will be doing my best to keep the blog updated regularly this fall, so check back to find out what our flavors will be each week... Hope to see you on Sunday!

No comments: